Air Conditioning Service, Repair & Installation in West Palm Beach, FL & Surrounding Areas
It’s easy to take air conditioning for granted. However, when temperatures soar, and air conditioners stop working, their absence is strongly felt. At Preferred Air Conditioning & Mechanical, LLC, we know how unpleasant it is to have to go even a day or two without air conditioning. As a leading local air conditioning contractor, we’re available to assist you with air conditioning repair and AC installations. When you contact us, you can rest assured that we will do what we can to arrive as quickly as possible. Our technicians have the skills, experience, and training that are needed to get the job done efficiently and effectively. Call us at our Port Saint Lucie or West Palm Beach number or schedule an appointment that works for you.
If you’ve ever been left hanging after calling for air conditioning services, you know how frustrating it can be. Preferred Air Conditioning & Mechanical, LLC is one of the most trusted contractors in the area because we place a top priority on arriving at customers’ locations quickly. In addition to offering AC repairs during normal business hours, we are available for emergency service too. It’s nice to have one number to call when you need help, and that’s what you’ll get with Preferred Air Conditioning & Mechanical, LLC.
Buying a new air conditioning system is a major decision. It pays to choose a trustworthy and reputable contractor and Preferred Air Conditioning & Mechanical, LLC is the company you need to call. If you’re replacing an existing air conditioner, our AC installation specialists will help you to select an efficient and affordable replacement model and have it up and running in no time. If you’ve never had central air conditioning, we’ll go over all the options with you. Our NATE-certified techs will go the extra distance to ensure that your new air conditioning system is just right.
One way to avoid costly repairs and other issues is to schedule routine maintenance for your air conditioner in a timely manner. At Preferred Air Conditioning & Mechanical, LLC, we know how busy you are, which can make it easy to forget all about having your air conditioner serviced. Our maintenance contracts can help. When you sign up for a maintenance plan, we take the responsibility to provide service at specified times. You’ll never have to worry about remembering to have this maintenance performed again. It’s reassuring to know that your air conditioner has been serviced and inspected by a highly trained technician. Contact us to learn more.
A trained HVAC service technician will perform a 60 to 90-minute professional preventive maintenance inspection and tune-up including the following 26 tasks:
- Check blower motor, measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Test thermostat for proper operation, calibration, and level operation
- Cleaning existing air filter (as needed)
- Inspect bearings for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil (if accessible)
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor refrigerant for proper operating pressures (add up to 1lb if needed)
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect electrical disconnect box for proper rating and safe installation
- Inspect electrical wiring and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect condenser fan blade
- Inspect condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure supply/return temperature differential
- Inspect supply and return plenums for energy air loss
- Monitor compressor, measure amperage and volt draw, check wiring connections
- Check unit for time delay relay
- Check unit for proper isolation pads
- Inspect suction line for proper fittings
- Inspect all fittings for signs of oil and leakage
- Check fittings with refrigerant leak detector
- Check the condition of blower belt (if applicable)
We bring professionalism, energy, and a commitment to outstanding
service to every installation, maintenance, and repair job.
Our friendly technicians are available 24 hours a day for your emergency service needs. Simply give Preferred Air Conditioning & Mechanical, LLC a call, day or night, and let one of our technicians help you with your problem. We are always here to assist you.